Monday, April 30, 2012

Bitter-Sweet

Today is bitter-sweet, I will be getting off work a few hours early, so I get to spend more time with my son, clearly that is the sweet part. We will be working together to take down my photography show that ends today at the Nashua Public Library. I hope that many of you were able to come by and check it out during these past two months.
If you are an artist in the Nashua, NH area, I would recommend checking into getting you work displayed at the library, its a great venue, and the people there are fantastic to work with Carol Eyman and Bruce Marks were both so helpful in making my show a success and neither can be thanked enough for there genuine caring ways, and commitment to helping me make the most of this opportunity. 
If you were not able to come by and check out the show, my work is always on display at my web home www,paulmangold.com and my Artists Websites home. when you visit, leave my a message and let me know what you think, you opinion matters, and I'd love your feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment