Monday, April 23, 2012






One of the greatest gifts that God has given me through photography is the ability to see small and think big. So many people can walk down the street, or even go on a hike through the forest, and never see some of Gods greatest gifts, the smallest evidence that he exists. I call them Gods finger prints, and they are everywhere to remind us that we are never alone, never without him, they are there to make us smile. So you see, photography is more than art, more than a hobby, more than even a career. Photography itself is a gift. I hope that I will always be able to remind others through this gift, that they are never without hope, for hope is all around us, God's love is all around us. This world that we live in is full of little reminders of this truth. So when you go out today, remember to look small and think big!

1 comment:

  1. I love this sentiment! I agree; the gift of simply seeing the world around us is such a blessing. Your images are wonderful and they certainly do capture God's beauty.

    ReplyDelete